See the CREDITS file for
1.1.0 - March 8, 2004
- Added the ability to transparently follow HTTP redirects, configurable with the new http_setRedirects() function.
- Replaced direct reference to sys_errlist with a call to strerror, which allows the library to build on NetBSD.
- Changed configure.in to configure.ac. Autoconf seems to be happier.
- Made the html docs a little less ugly.
1.0.3 - October 14, 2003
- Added support for ports other than
- HTTP control structures use RFC
1945 compliant linebreaks
- Fixed bug where server response values with leading 0's were read
- Fixed error in timeout logic that prevented connections from actually
- Fixed possible realloc() related memory leak
- Data is now NULL terminated for safety
1.0.2 - April 22, 2003
- Fixed a buffer overflow (reported to BugTraq, see http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/6531/info/)
and a memory leak.
- Check for hstrerror and provide workaround if not present.
- Portability improvements, build process checks for necessary functions.
- Includes specfile for building rpm packages.
- Includes http-fetcher.m4 macro file for inclusion with autoconf
1.0.1 - July 30, 2001
- Requests now include a "Host:" field to satisfy servers
running virtual domains (who would otherwise return a 404). Thanks
for the help, zealot!
- Libtool/project versioning also sorted out.
1.0.0 - July 4, 2001